The second wave of COVID – 19 is raging across India with devastating impact. With more than 3.6 million active cases as of May 7, 2021, there is a dire need for hospital beds, doctors, medicines and life support systems.
Indo-French Chamber of Commerce & Industry (IFCCI), the official bilateral chamber promoting trade and investments between France & India, and CARE India with its 70 years of experience in providing relief during disasters and delivering large scale health programmes on the ground have come together to augment the health infrastructure and save lives.
We need your urgent support to:
- Set up make-shift COVID facilities working with state governments – the first one in Patna, Bihar with 100 beds is already operational along with a 255 bed facility in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. More facilities will be operational soon.
- Provide essential medical consumables like oxygen, medical equipment and PPE kits to make-shift COVID facilities
- Raise awareness for COVID appropriate behaviour within communities
Please help us to mitigate the crisis.
All donations in Indian Rupees are eligible for 50% tax exemption under 80G of Income Tax Act
Kindly write to email@example.com for more information.
- For foreign currency donations, only individuals will be able to donate on this page as per FCRA regulation in India..
- For corporate donations in foreign currency, the Certificate of Incorporation along with the stated purpose of the donation (Donation for Covid 19 relief in India) needs to be mailed to Shenji Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to transferring the amount to the following bank as per details below:
||CARE India Solutions for Sustainable Development
||State Bank of India
||FCRA Cell, 4th Floor, State Bank of India, New Delhi Main Branch, 11, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110001