- CARE has undertaken a strategic shift to embrace technology for data collection-from paper-based personal interview (PAPI) to computer-aided personal interview (CAPI) and is aimed override the challenges of elimination of data errors, save time, resource, and energy to result in reduced data collection and management cost and provide real-time availability of data.
- Further, the learnings from our research are distilled and disseminated to be accessible to diverse audiences ranging from government counterparts and donors to the global public health community, through scientifically published peer-reviewed articles in various journals and publications.
- Introduced eSanjeevani – a government run national telemedicine platform initiated by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. So far, the program is operational in 2319 HWCs/ HSCs across 38 districts and 2,74,539 consultations have been completed till July.
- Launched ANMOL — Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Online, a tablet-based version of RCH (Reproductive & Child Health) portal which tracks eligible couples, pregnant women & children. ANMOL facilitates to ensure timely quality service delivery related to Reproductive, Maternal, Child and Newborn Health and helps in the positive impact on important health indicators like Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) and Maternal Mortality Rate (MMR).
- Established eAushadhi – DVDMS, a web-based application which deals with the management of stock of various drugs, sutures and surgical items required by different District Drug Warehouses, DH, SDH, RH And PHC of Bihar state.
- Came up with ASHWIN – ASHA Workers Performance and Incentive Portal, designed by NIC and State health Society, Bihar to facilitate the payment of ASHA incentive and to minimise the delay in the payment. Till date 85,577 ASHAs have been trained on ASHWIN portal, from CARE India’s efforts.