- Increasing awareness and adoption of ICS or any other clean energy options by women from TCDHs.
- Empowering women from TCDHs to take an informed decision to transition to ICS and any other alternate clean cooking option.
- Improving sensitivity and responsiveness of men and key ICS supply chain stakeholders and financial products service providers to cater to the needs of women for appropriate cooking solutions.
- Enhancing a strong and inclusive ICS value chain (VC).
- Promoting a market-led and women-centric ICS transition to clean energy advocated for large-scale dissemination and replication.
- The project has reached 3,000 households directly, with 8 different ICS models.