Proposing a range of interventions to promote sustainable agricultural practices in all the three locations with the following objectives
- Strengthening community-based organisations by building their capacities.
- Natural resource management through promotion of soil and water conservation.
- Promotion of sustainable agriculture practices within smallholder farmers.
- Enterprise promotion and support.
- Enabling environment creation for enterprise and smallholder farmers.
- Reached 12,000 smallholder farmers’ households in Bhatinda, Punjab.
- Reached 12,000 smallholder farmers’ households in Damoh, Madhya Pradesh.
- Reached 8,000 smallholder farmers’ households in Chhota Udepur, Gujarat.