Team-Based Goals and Incentives
CARE partnered with the Government of Bihar to plan and facilitate training sessions for Front Line Workers (FLW) at health sub centers and enhancing public healthcare services.
- Strengthening the link between the community and the primary healthcare system.
- Providing ongoing training and supportive supervision to FLWs.
- Increasing cooperation and coordination between ASHAs and AWWs.
- Reviewing and planning the actions of FLWs based on the needs of the community, identified through data collected during home visits.
- Implementing the Team-Based Goals and Incentives (TBGI) innovation to leverage the power of incentives, teamwork, and goal setting to improve their motivation and job performance.